SPARKS YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR AUXILIARY
1. Consider running for an officer in your auxiliary--step up to the plate.
2. Possibly come up with a new State Project
3. Every auxiliary needs to send at least one representative to the Convention.
4. Find a job for every person wanting to volunteer--share duties with those who pay dues.
5. Keep on serving your community and your hospital with new sparks.
6. Seek out young volunteers--consider a Volunteen Program.
7. Invite your CEOs to your auxiliary meetings.
8. Seek out retirees for new volunteers.
9. Print the newsletter, pass it around during your meeting--is your auxiliary mentioned?
10. Send your sparks to the newsletter chair, Dean Rossa, by-monthly.
11. Thank your DVS.
12. Thank your volunteers.
13. Fill out the forms needed for the Five-Star Awards.
14. Check out your handbook, State Surveys, and look at your auxiliary's totals.